JIRA Custom Field Security Plugin is targeted to resolve the JRA-1330 Field level security permissions.
- Securing views:
- Issue Navigator
- Issue View Screen, including issue changes history
- Issue Edit screen, also filtering requests to secure issue updates
- Issue Create Screen (there are some limitations in version 1.0beta1)
- Issue Transition screens
- Convert Issue screens
- Bulk Change screens, including Bulk Edit, Bulk Migrate & Bulk Transition
- JFS secures gadgets and reports, including Pie Charts, Statistics and Activity Streams
- JFS secures SOAP XML Web Service
- JFS secures outgoing mail messages
Plugin Administration and Settings
- Full configuration from JIRA Administration section via convenient UI
- Ability to create multiple Field Security Schemes
- Ability to set a single scheme to many projects
- Field Security Scheme defines a list of restricted fields and a ruleset for each field. A ruleset is a chain of conditions, which are evaluated against the current user, issue and project.
- JFS provides the following conditions:
- Everyone condition - applies to every user and issue in the project
- Current Assignee condition - applies to the current assignee of the issue
- Project Lead
- Project Role
- Single User
- Single User Custom Field
- Group Custom Field
JFS is a commercial plugin. You can generate evaluation license, which will be valid for 30 days. After that you should purchase and install commercial license. You can find prices in our store.
After evaluation license is expired, JFS starts to replace hidden field values with "HIDDEN VALUE (LICENSE EXPIRED)" term.