Issue 1 (ref# JFSSUP-193)
Under some circumstances a value of a hidden field may be exposed in e-mail messages generated by JIRA.
This issue affects all JFS versions for JIRA 6.0-7.0 starting from JFS 1.4.17_60 and up and is fixed in JFS 1.4.32 for JIRA 6.0-7.0.
How to fix
JIRA 6.0 and later
Upgrade to JFS 1.4.32.
- Ensure support & maintenance is active for your license.
- Navigate to Downloads page
- Download JFS 1.4.32 plugin JAR file according to your JIRA version
- Upgrade the plugin using JIRA Universal Plugin Manager
- Restart your JIRA instance (Note: this is mandatory!)
- There is no need to re-apply the JFS patch
Please contact email@example.com in case of any questions.